Thursday, August 04, 2005

my pink eye

found this when cleaning my room. not sure when.. sometime in high school. there are some funny pencil illustrations on the side. i have the copy unedited from its original state.

my pink eye by Adam Ilustrations by Seiji

my pink eye
it makes me cry
fluid flows from it, clear like water
it makes my eye grow hotter, Father.

drench my eye
before I die
with copious amounts of H2O
or gouge it out with an angry crow

trying not to touch it or
think about it,
but it itches little by little
my pupil looks like a red skittle

robot said I have pink eye
if this is so, I might just cry
it may be true that I just rhyme
for a lame excuse to whine and whine

seiji think that I'm a baby
well I don't care, he's just crazy.
I want so much for my eye to shatter
nothing else in lifes seems to matter.

who is to blame for my misfortune?
my parents should have had an abortion
now all that's left is me and eye
try as he might, I will not cry.

No comments: