Thursday, March 17, 2005

gestures

How about those moments, when you're strolling down any street, and you encounter someone exactly like yourself - a passerby. You know instantly that eye contact is going to be the key issue. You analyse your every movement and gesture, however slight. (?)

Sharing a moment of intimate understanding with a total stranger in a public place about an event that only you two have witnessed. The sly grin of mutual recognition.

Little sensations - not the objects themselves, but the sensual instants, the subtle phenomena that you're sure you're noticing, but no one else/while everyone else is in motion (perpetual).
These instantaneous moments of creation, teeming with vibration. My mind is vibtrating. What am I noticing? I am noticing happening. It is happening, before my eyes.

I must come back to this later.

No comments: